Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Bridge

OK, so I got out of the hotel via the bathroom window. And when i got out into the parking lot, guess who came out of the hotel? My brother, I can't believe he found me. I wonder if he put a tracking device on me or something. No, he can't afford a tracking device. Anyways, I'm under a bridge right now so it's pretty loud. I can barley hear myself think and it sounds almost like the bridge is crumbling to the ground around me. But at least I should be safe here for awhile, and as the sun sets the sound of traffic grows less and less. OK I'm going to try to get some sleep now, so if you don't hear from me for a couple of days that means either one of the many Celtic Gods has found me or my brother has.


till next time,
Fiona S.

No comments:

Post a Comment