Monday, February 15, 2010

Alright I don't have much time, but I'll try to get as much info into the post as I can. OK where to begin...ah I know. My name is Fiona Scrymgeour, I'm twelve-years-old, I am being chased down by psycho maniac Gods just because I have some sacred Druid Book thing and my brother wants to kill me. Well he doesn't want to kill me per say, he's just mad cause I "borrowed" his precious book from him and now he wants it back. I don't even know why he likes it so much, it's just some old book he found in an old ruin. Besides it's written completely in old Scottish Gaelic, I doubt he can even read it. Any ways I Ju-oh no. OK somebody just knocked on the door to my hotel room, so I have to go. I'll continue this later when I find a safe place to hide


until then,
Fiona S.

No comments:

Post a Comment